Meeting Date/Time: 02/20/2018
Kraig Sutherland , Marjorie Tedder, Tammy Degroot, Cathy Jarvis,Greg Shinn, Heather Jo Hawkins, Jason Garner, Tim Crites
Janet Laut, Kim Kollmeyer
Dustin Murray, Pastor Foss
• The call committee is made up of 11 people of diverse backgrounds.
• Out of a very large number of pastors to choose from we have got it down to 2 people.
o David Dahlke; Is married with 2 children, his wife’s mission is unwed mothers. He is a graduate of the Seminary in St. Louis. David Dahlke did our church survey and looked at the history of previous pastors.
Website: www.shepherd-valley.org Church: Shephard of the Valley
Pastor Dahlke is our 2nd choice, he had a score of 51 from the committee with his strong point being, that he could build our team.
o Steven Constein; Is married with 3 children, 10,14 and 15. His wife is an elementary teacher.
Website: www.tlcwoodstockl.org Church: Timothy
Pastor Constein is our 1st choice, he had a score of 55 from the committee with his strong point being his passion.
• We asked them a list of 20 questions
• Both choices understand the commitment.
• We are voting for one or the other.
• There is a video available to view sermons.
• Call committee planning a trip to hear Pastor Constein.
• Call committee recommends Pastor Steven Constein.
• Elders request for the congregation to be here for the Pastor and to help him.
• Requesting to Move date of VBS from July 22-26th to July 15-19th because of swim park availability.
• Request changing all boards meeting in July due to conflict with VBS.
• Nathan Davis resigned because of lack of time. Jamie is putting ad in prophet for new leader
• 6th – 8th graders go to Camp Windemere April 6-8th.
• Thank you to Greg Shinn and Jeff Krekeler for volunteering at Windemere.
Motion 1- Passed