Meeting Date/Time: 02/26/2019
Doug Pratt, Mark Jones, Janet Laut, Steve Thomas
OPENING DEVOTIONS: Pastor gave opening devotions.
Minutes revised/approved from previous month -
A. Pastor’s: Attendance has been a problem due to weather, Streaming Live FB broadcasts have been a blessing.
B. Principal: Getting new bleachers, sold old bleachers to St Joe Catholic Church in Imperial. Putting in new bleachers on April 22nd,
C. Treasurer’s: It’s all good. The new finance committee is Even Williams, Craig Sutherland, Ross Gordon.
II. Meeting Summaries
A. Board of Elders: Smooth sailing,
• Talked about Ash Wednesday and services coming up. Doing Bible study for VBS this year. Also elder for security reasons.
Question: Is there anyone needing money to go to Windemere?
• Working on getting in contact with people that haven’t been hear lately.
• Talked about people that are interested in becoming members.
B. Board of Christian Studies
• Dustin Murray is our new Senior Youth Leader
• There is a possible Junior Leader lined up
• Doing Wednesday Youth Meetings, starting 2/27/19
• Adding new coloring sheets and reading material to the Blue Bags
• Possible VBS dates are 7/28/ to 8/2 or 7/21 to 7/25
C. Board of Christian Outreach:
• Getting list of things to do every other month for people in need,asking congregation to help.
• Collecting clothing to give to people in need.
D. Board of Christian Life They did a good job last Sunday at the 145th Anniversary celebration.
E. Board of Finance-
F. Board of Trustees:
• Mr. Kocher got city to put in new lights on roadway.
• Officer Eric coming to next Trustees meeting to talk about security.
G. Board of Christian Education
Possible person to help Marsha with Directory.