Meeting Date/Time: 11/05/2018
Doug Pratt, Margie Tedder,Tammy DeGroot
OPENING DEVOTIONS: Pastor opened with prayer
Minutes revised/approved from previous month:
A. Pastor’s: No Report
B. Principal: No Report
C. Treasurer’s: No Report
II. Meeting Summaries
A. Board of Christian Life:
• Done with all the projects they had been working on.
• Doug asked about chairs needed
Doug went through Event dates coming up:
Nov. 7th LWML Prayer Service starting at 6:30pm
Nov. 9th Veterans Celebration day
Nov.16th Thanksgiving Feast
Nov.17th St. Paul High School Trivia Night
Nov.18th Voters Meeting after church,
• Voters Agenda:
1. Ladies Aide
2. Choose Voter to represent St. Paul at LCMS Conference, to vote for President.
3. Approve Jason Garner as an Elder
4. Approve Nick ____________ into Christion Board of Education.
Nov.21st Night before Thanksgiving Service.
Nov.30th School Assembly: with an Anti-Bullying Theme.
Note: Various Boards to find their own time to meet in December.
Dec.2nd Advent Starts with Advent by Candlelight Time: ?
Dec.5th, 12th and 19th will have Wednesday Advent services in the morning with the children and again in the evening.
Dec.11th Outdoor Nativity
Dec.13th Christmas Program starts at 6:30pm
Dec.18th Will be next Church Council Meeting