Meeting Date/Time: 09/19/2017
Sally Shinn, Elizabeth Jordan, Jenny Schweiss, , Heather Jo Hawkins, Bobbi Karraker, Kenny Allen, and Seth Pegram
Sara Bieser, Dustin Murray,
Opening Prayer: Dustin Murray
Parent Input: None
Faculty Input: None
Triple C: Spirit Sticks on sale for $1 each, fall wrapping paper fundraiser will begin in October, will be decorating commons and providing cinnamon rolls, fruit, coffee, and lemonade for grandparents day (09/29), Book Fair begins on 09/25/17.
Athletics: Soccer and volleyball are in season, trying to work on scheduling the CAC volleyball tournament (waiting to hear back on dates), still looking for an A team boys basketball coach.
Auction: No updates, still looking for co-chairs.
School Operating Budget: on budget, no updates. Current enrollment is over what was projected for the budget by 13 students.
Auction Funds: On budget, no updates.
Cafeteria Report: No updates.
Delinquent Families: Currently 10 families are behind as of the August payment, letters have been sent by Dustin Murray via Fast Direct to address the issue. Total amount of delinquencies equals $4745.00
• $966.16 was donated by staff and students and sent to the Houston Lutheran School Association to help with expenses and damages occurred from Hurricane Harvey.
• Current enrollment is 283 students (228 in K-8 and 55 in preschool)
• Received a letter that we are only provisionally accredited due to our curriculum not being evident in written documentation. School has until the end of the 2017/2018 school year to correct this.
• LCMS Professional Church workers conference is in Lake of the Ozarks 11/22-11/24 and St. Paul will be sending 10 staff members. Mrs. Pinkley and Mrs. Woodson will be giving a technology presentation. Triple C will be donating $500 towards the cost of the trip.
• Friday 09/22 Mr. Murray and Mrs. Keown will be traveling to Columbia, MO for an early childhood educator’s conference.
• 8th grade class has several fundraisers planned to help offset the cost of their spring trip to Washington, D.C.
• 10/13 will be Operation Christmas Child Packing.
• 10/27 will be Trunk or Treat at St. Paul following Farmington’s Downtown Trick or Treating.
• 10/29 is reformation Sunday. Second grade class will have their bibles presented.
• 11/1 the 7th and 8th grade classes will travel to Saxony High School to hear a motivational speaker.
• Faculty Handbook: approved
• Security Cameras: Working on correcting doorbell issues. New computer also on order with Blake Roberts.
• Social Media: working on developing a policy for class Facebook Pages. Would like for Mr. Murray to be an administrator on all accounts. Also working on cleaning up existing class pages to make sure all members are current.
• Assistant Principal’s Job Description: reviewed general job description, living document
• Mike Bliss Comedian November 2nd: Comedian from Branson, MO who will be doing a show at the St. Paul gymnasium. Will cost $1400 to bring him in which will be paid for with corporate sponsors. All money raised will go towards the projected bus cost ($1800-$2000) to take all students to Saxony Lutheran High School in January during the National Lutheran Schools week assembly. There will be 100 reserved seats ($15 each) and 300 general admission seats ($10 each). Children 5 and under will be free.
Motion to adjourn meeting and move into executive session made by Bobbi Karraker and seconded by Seth Pegram. Meeting adjourned.