To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (8/22/2019) - Please pray for Frank Knapp (dear friend of Corey & Julie Powers) and his family. Frank is battling Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer in Kansas City.
- Praise Report (8/15/2019) - Ken Kelly pathology report came back benign and he is doing well. Thanks for all the prayers.
- Prayer Request (8/9/2019) - Please pray for Mark Jones, He fell off a ladder and has broken a couple vertebrae, they are sending him to STL for observation . Pray for healing and comfort
- Prayer Request (7/26/2019) - Please pray for the family and friends of Larry Dillman( Lianna Stover’s Father) he passed away this morning.
- Prayer Request (7/24/2019) - Please pray for Lianna Stover’s father- Larry Dillman he is no longer responding to dialysis.
- Prayer Request (7/24/2019) - Please pray for Ken Kelly, he is having a benign tumor removed from behind his ear Thursday 7/25 at St Louis University Hospital.
- Prayer Request (7/23/2019) - Please pray for the family & friends of Duane Thomas, he passed away July 23, 2019 at Presbyterian Manor at the age of 89. Visitation will be held at Cozean Memorial Chapel on Thursday, July 25, 2019 from 5 – … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (7/11/2019) - Please send out your prayers for the local Mennonite Family, they were in a buggy accident this morning.
- Prayer Request (7/8/2019) - Sympathy for the Family & Friends of Bill Mullaney – Marlene Brockmiller’s father he passed away July 4th. Please pray for: Martha Jarrell she was in the hospital and home now , pray for strength Bonnie Ratcliff cracked ribs pray … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (7/1/2019) - Please be praying for Bill Mullany ( Marlene Brockmiller’s father) he has cancer and is on hospice.
- Prayer Request (6/25/2019) - Please pray for Sherry Jordan she is in the hospital with heart attack and had to have stents put in.
- Prayer Request (6/7/2019) - Please pray for Carol Grix (fr.of Nancy Krekeler) She had a heart attack and then surgery to put in 2 stints this morning. She is now resting in ICU. No phone calls at this time please.
- Prayer Request (6/4/2019) - Please pray for Tracy Runyon ( Karen Detring’s cousin) she just found out that she has ocular melanoma more tests this week then radiation.
- Prayer Request (6/4/2019) - Please pray: The family and friends of Winifred Nelson, she passed away Thursday, May 30th . Private family grave site at a later date. Please keep in your prayers. Nancy Rouggly’s family, her sister, Leta Barnett, suffered several major strokes … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (5/30/2019) - Please lift up the Sherrill Family in your prayers, Sharon Sherrill’s brother Gene passed away yesterday.
- Prayer Request (5/15/2019) - Please pray for Marilyn Wiley she fell and broke her hip she is having surgery this morning at Mo Bap hospital.
- Prayer Request (5/14/2019) - Thanks to God: Jessica Kauflin for good test results. Jennifer Thomas (3rd grade teacher) surgery went well. Continue to pray for: All the graduates K, 8th( 5/16 @ 6:30) and 12th grade (5/19 @2:00pm) Robert Mell Benny Sherrill
- Prayer Request (5/9/2019) - Please pray for: Vickie Gallagher and Jessica Kauflin are having testing done. Sharon Pigg recovering from surgery Benny Sherrill recovering from open heart surgery. Robert Mell recovering Sympathy for: The family of Donna Oetting (Sharon Sherrill’s sister in law) she … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (5/6/2019) - Please pray for Robert Mell he is in Mercy Hospital Jefferson.
- Prayer Request (5/5/2019) - Please pray for the family and friends of Robert Vogelsang Sr. he was called to heaven. Arrangement are pending