To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (8/9/2020) - Please keep praing for Lana Detring and her new Baby girl she is on her way to Children’s Hospital
- Prayer Request (8/9/2020) - Please pray for Lana Detring( Brad & Courtney Detring’s daughter) she is 28weeks pregnant and went into premature labor.
- Prayer Request (8/4/2020) - Please pray for: Sharon Sloan (Regina Lee’s sister) she is going back to South Brook from the hospital,she needs comfort and strength. Update on Noah Kohut Praise God! Noah is home and had a good night. He will have some … Continue reading
- Greetings from Noah Kohut! (8/3/2020) - He is doing a little better everyday. They took him completely off fluids this morning. He is eating and drinking. The physical therapist walked with him an entire lap around the floor and he even walked up and down a … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (7/31/2020) - Please pray for Noah Kohut, he was in an accident and is at Children’s Hospital. He has a skull fracture and a possible pelvic fracture. He is alert and can move his legs and arms.
- Prayer Request (7/24/2020) - Please pray for Don Nelson, he is having a stint placed today.
- Prayer Request (7/22/2020) - Please pray for Ron Garner, Ann Garner’s husband, who has been hospitalized since Sunday at Parkland Health Center.
- Prayer Request (7/21/2020) - Please pray for: Tim Crites he is having eye surgery today for a tear in his retina and will have a long recovery period. Tia Jordan undergoing testing for MS, for good test results. JT Allen, four year son of … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (7/6/2020) - Please pray for friends and family of Jean Wideman, she was called to her heavenly home last night. Arrangements are pending .
- Prayer Request (6/30/2020) - Janet Laut is out of surgery. The surgery went well. Please keep her in your prayers for recovery. Please pray for Bonnie Ratcliff for she is having hip replacement surgery on July 6th.
- Prayer Request (6/29/2020) - Prayers for Jim and Cindy Borders for part of their home was damaged by a tornado this past Saturday. Thanks that they are unharmed but prayers for peace as they deal with the damage.
- Prayer Request (6/26/2020) - Please pray for Leo Burns – Karen Detring’s Uncle he has a brain bleed/stroke.
- Prayer Request (6/14/2020) - Please pray for the Thomas families,as Nadine Thomas was called to heaven peacefully this afternoon. Pray for God’s comfort and strength for them. Arrangements are pending
- Prayer Request (6/11/2020) - Please continue to pray for : Sharon Sherrill, she is out of surgery and in recovery. Jean Wideman is being moved to St. Johns Rehab facility in Chesterfield.
- Prayer Request (6/11/2020) - Please pray for Sharon Sherril , She is having Gall Bladder surgery this morning.
- Prayer Request (6/9/2020) - Please pray for Susan Faenger’s eyesight , she has double vision.
- Prayer Request (6/9/2020) - Please pray for Sharon Sherrill she is in the hospital with abdominal pains, waiting on test.
- Prayer Request (6/5/2020) - Please pray for Nadine Thomas,she is having issue and was taken to the hospital. Please pray for peace and comfort for her and her family.
- Prayer Request (6/4/2020) - Please continue to pray for: Jean Wideman, her surgery went well, but she will need to have chemotherapy treatment. Vickie Gallagher issues was resolved without surgery, she is feeling much better. Will Carter’s elbow was not broken, no surgery needed … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (6/3/2020) - Please pray for Will Carter grandson of Richard & Karen Detring. He was transferred to Children’s Hospital for a broken arm.