To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (12/5/2022) - Please pray for : 1.Jackson Wood 3yrs old boy with acute lymphoblastic leukemia currently in hospital having treatments – friend of the Kohuts. 2.Terry Lynn ( Dan Blankenship fr.) Brain & lung cancer. 3.Delmar Elders in the hospital 4.Walter Neiter … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (12/3/2022) - Please pray for Walter Neiter, he is in the hospital in St Louis with the possible effects of a stroke. Pray for healing and strength Keep Ron Nelson in your prayers for continued healing
- Prayer Request (11/29/2022) - Please pray for Leroy Burns ( Karen Detring’s Dad) he is in the hospital.
- Prayer Request (11/29/2022) - Please pray for Julie Kleppe, she has been diagnosed with cancer and is facing a rough road of treatment. Prayer for healing and comfort
- Prayer Request (11/29/2022) - Please pray for; RuthAnn Kollmeyer, she had a heart procedure this morning and is doing well thanks to God for good results. Susan Pratt having skin cancer removed tomorrow, pray for good results and healing
- Prayer Request (11/25/2022) - Please pray for healing and comfort for Ron Nelson, son of Don Nelson. He is having a procedure to place a drain tube in his head at Barnes today.
- Prayer Request (11/21/2022) - Please pray for Ron Nelson (Don Nelson’s son) he has a brain tumor and is in Barnes Hospital
- Prayer Request (11/18/2022) - Please pray for Ruth Ann Kollmeyer. She is having surgery Monday at Missouri Baptist. Pray for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.
- Prayer request (11/10/2022) - Please keep Mabel Boyd in your prayers, she is out of ICU and now in Presbyterian Manor. She has Congestive heart failure
- Prayer Request (11/8/2022) - Please pray for: Darlene McWilliams she has cancer and waiting for more test results to make a treatment plan. Todd Lee Lynn’s husband (Darlene’s daughter) needs a stint and waiting to schedule the procedure.
- Prayer Request (11/2/2022) - Please pray for all the loved ones of John Thomas, who was called to heaven last night, especially his wife Sherri and John’s whole family. Funeral arrangements are pending.
- Prayer Request (10/28/2022) - Please pray for Jimmy Wofford, he has fractured his back and is waiting for more testing., Pray for healing and strength.
- Prayer Request (10/28/2022) - Please pray for : Kyle he is near the end of five months of chemo he will be traveling to Houston to visit MD Anderson this Monday!!! Please pray that MD Anderson will have more and better answers. Kyle has … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (10/24/2022) - Please be praying for healing and strength for Robert Sanders (Carol Faircloth’s nephew), he has had a serious heart attack and will be undergoing 2 surgeries.
- Prayer Request (10/22/2022) - Please pray for Delmar Elders and family, as Virginia went to her heavenly home this morning. Pray for comfort & peace.
- Prayer Request (10/20/2022) - Please pray for Bob Thurman as he is hospitalized with kidney issues. God’s peace and healing!
- Prayer Request (10/20/2022) - Please pray for Virginia Elders, Delmar, and family as Virginia draws near to her home in heaven.
- Prayer Request (10/19/2022) - Please pray for Anna Kemper (fr. Micky Mcclanahan) She is going through thyroid cancer treatment
- Prayer Request (10/19/2022) - Please pray for: Bob Thurman he is being admitted to St. Luke’s Hospital- prayer for healing and strength John Thomas prayers for healing and strength while doing treatments.
- Prayer Request (10/18/2022) - Please keep Bob Thurman in your prayers. Pray for continued strength & healing