To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (3/8/2018) - Prayer Request: Wayne Blumenberg is having foot surgery tomorrow Glenn Rickus for a speedy recovery after knee replacement
- Prayer Request (3/5/2018) - Please pray for the family and friend of Sandy Sandra Hoehn, 71, passed away at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis on March 4, 2018. Visitation-Tuesday March 6, 2018 , 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM Cozean Memorial Chapel & … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (2/23/2018) - Please pray for Dana Fults( Teresa Wrights Siste)r she went into diabetic coma and was in route to Mo Baptist when she went into atrial Fibrillation. Now in Parkland in ICU
- Prayer Request (2/20/2018) - Please pray for : Gary Eller, he is recovering from knee replacement surgery and having some difficulties. Chase Blumenberg,he fell while working on a roof and has a concussion and brain bleed. He is hospitalized in Wichita, KS.
- Prayer Request (2/14/2018) - Please pray for Carla Petty She’s currently at St. Luke’s in ICU with complications from flu. Bethany Petty’s mother-in-law
- Prayer Request (2/13/2018) - Please pray for: Jane Christian shes not feeling well Caroline Detring living with daughter and not doing well Rosalee Webb she has kidney cancer
- Prayer Request (2/2/2018) - Please pray for Jeff Stroud( fr of Jane Link) he is having open heart surgery today.
- Prayer Request (1/31/2018) - Please pray for Jimmy Krause( fr of Sally Whitener) he is having cancer surgery tomorrow.
- Prayer Request (1/31/2018) - Please pray for Jane Bone Bates ( Beth Freeburg’s Friend) she is very sick and in the hospital.
- Prayer Request (1/30/2018) - Please pray for Sharon Sherrill’s husband’s oldest sister,Wilma Sherrill Hanson,passed away. She had taken ill several weeks ago,had a stroke, and became unresponsive. She was the oldest,around 85,of his siblings. I would appreciate prayers for her children and 2 granddaughters. Funeral … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/22/2018) - Pleas be praying for Helmet Baus he is having heart testing done tomorrow .
- Prayer Request (1/18/2018) - Please pray for Tim McCauley (friend of Carol Faircloth’s family) he is on life support .
- Prayer Request (1/18/2018) - Please pray healing, comfort, and guidance for Sarah Cassidy she is very ill, She is Pat O’Brien’s friend.
- Prayer Request (1/17/2018) - Please pray for Healing and strength: Delmar Elders- he was admitted to hospital last night. Gary Eller – Recovering after Knee replacement surgery Clint Thebeau- Issue with Ulcerative Colitis Carolyn Meinz and family with the Passing of Ed meinz Everyone … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/17/2018) - Edward “Dutch” Meinz passed away on January 15, 2018. Friends may call at Cozean Memorial Chapel on Thursday, January 18, 2018 from 5 – 8 p.m. Visitation will resume on Friday morning beginning at 7 a.m. until the funeral service … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/10/2018) - Please pray for Nicholas Sutherland he fell while rock climbing & likely has a concussion and leg injuries he is being taken to the hospital.
- Prayer Request (1/8/2018) - Please pray for Gary Eller, he is having knee replacement surgery this morning.
- Prayer Request (1/4/2018) - Please pray for Larry Hughes and family with the passing of Carolyn Hughes. She passed away late Tuesday afternoon, January 2, 2018 Memorial Visitation Starts : Saturday @ 12 Noon Memorial Service : Saturday, 2:00 p.m., January 6, 2018 TAYLOR … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (12/27/2017) - Please pray for Ashtyn Dane( Karen Detring’s niece) she is pregnant and not feeling well.
- Prayer Request (12/15/2017) - Please pray for friends and family of Patricia Ann Miller June 14, 1951 – December 13, 2017. A memorial service will be held Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 3 p.m. at Farmington Christian Church with Rev. Russell Alexander officiating. In … Continue reading