To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (5/21/2020) - Please pray for Kelly Pasternak and children dealing with family issues ( Dustin Murray’s cousins).
- Message from Pastor! (5/13/2020) - Greetings in the name of our Risen Lord, Jesus Christ! This coming weekend (May 16 & 17) we will resume public worship in our sanctuary and gym. We look forward to gathering together to receive our Lord’s saving Word and … Continue reading
- Worship Schedule (5/13/2020) - St Paul Lutheran Church is excited to be able to resume worshiping together this weekend. Beginning Saturday, May 16 the worship schedule will be as outlined below. In order to maintain proper social distancing an additional service is now being … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (5/6/2020) - Please pray for Dianna May, Braden May her husband pass away this morning and she is dealing with bone cancer treatment.
- Prayer Request (5/5/2020) - Please pray for : Braden May (fr Karen Detring) he is in the hospital very sick. Mike Montgomery he is still hospitalized with cellulitis in his leg.
- Prayer request (4/30/2020) - Please pray for Mike Montgomery, he was admitted to the hospital for cellulitis to get IV antibiotics. He does not have covid-19…
- Prayer Request (4/29/2020) - Prayers for the Lowe family as Gary’s committal service is this Friday at 2pm and the Ludwig family as Coleta’s memorial service is this Saturday at 1pm followed by interment.
- Prayer Request (4/25/2020) - Please pray for Don Nelson’s grandson, Joseph Nelson, he was in a four-wheeler accident and broke his collar bone, sternum and has a large hematoma in his chest. He is at Barns hospital . Drs are deciding how to treat … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (4/25/2020) - It is with great sadness to share, Gary Lowe and Coletta Ludwig has been called to heaven. Service arrangements are pending. Please keep both of their families in your prayers.
- Sunday April 26th Service (4/24/2020) - 2020-04-26.Fourth Sunday in Easter – parking lot service –
- Prayer Request (4/23/2020) - Please pray for God’s peace and strength for the families of Gary Lowe and Coletta Ludwig as they both are very close to being called to their heavenly home.
- Prayer Request (4/21/2020) - Please pray for Gary Lowe, he was taken to Mo Baptist Hospital he had a heart attack.
- Prayer Request (4/17/2020) - Please pray for: Diana May she is undergoing surgery today having a pin put in her hip so it doesn’t break due to the bone cancer and will start radiation treatment soon. Braden her husband started his chemo this week. … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (4/13/2020) - Please keep Pastor Constien and all his family in your prayers with the passing of his mother: Dorothy K Constien .(nee Knoebel) asleep in Jesus, Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Beloved wife of 66 years to Rev. Victor Constien; loving mother … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (4/10/2020) - Please pray for: Maryann Pate – in the hospital Braden and Diana May – Braden has cancer -starting chemo soon Diana – tests Dr to see what is wrong with her hip
- Special Vote Results! (4/7/2020) - The Special Congregational Vote to authorize our congregation to submit a loan application up to $300, 000 in connection with the federal government’s CARE stimulus act passed with a unanimous 140 yes vote & 0 no vote . The process … Continue reading
- Special Congregational Members Vote ! (4/1/2020) - April 1, 2020 Dear Fellow Saints at St. Paul, Lenten greetings in the name of our Suffering Servant, our Lord Jesus! Because of an urgent situation I am calling a special vote for our congregation. Due to current circumstances, we … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (3/30/2020) - Please pray for Dennis Dement as he is starting cancer treatments.
- Praise Report!! (3/29/2020) - Navin (friend of Julie Powers and the Ross Family) who has COVID-19 and had pneumonia and Acute Respiratory Disorder Syndrome is doing much better. He was so stable today that he was moved to another hospital and is classified as … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (3/26/2020) - Please pray for Navine ( Julie Powers fr) he tested positive for the covid-19 and is in ICU in very serious condition( Dr. said it doesn’t look good for him) and need a lot of prayers. Please pray for the … Continue reading