To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (1/25/2021) - Please pray for: Ruth Bins ( Janet Schaefer’s Mother) she is 98 and has tested positive for covid she has been taken to Mercy Jefferson. Pray for healing and strength Zach Pratt is having surgery on 2/3
- Prayers of Thanksgiving (1/22/2021) - Prayer & Thanksgiving for Richard Detring, his surgery went well and he will be recovering at home
- Prayer Request (1/21/2021) - Please pray for Audrey Sanders ( Fr. Sharon Bacon) she has a lung infection and is being put on a vent.
- Prayer & Thanksgiving (1/21/2021) - Thanksgiving for : James Davis ( Kluver’s son in law) surgery went well yesterday and he is home and recovering. Sarah -(Carolyn Schifferdecker) granddaughter surgery went well and she is home and recovering Walter Neiter – his pacemaker procedure went … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/20/2021) - Please keep praying for Janet Laut. She is still in the hospital receiving treatment for covid, pray for healing and continued strength. During this time please refrain from texting, calling or e-mailing her. She needs to rest to build her … Continue reading
- Prater Request (1/20/2021) - Please pray for James Davis (The Kluver’s Son in law), he is having knee replacement surgery today.
- Prayer Request (1/19/2021) - Please pray for: Friends & family of Robert (Bobby) Vogelsang. Memorial visitation will be held on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 from 4:00pm until time of service at 7:00pm at Cozean Memorial Chapel officiated by Pastor Stephen Constien. Richard Detring will … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/14/2021) - Please continue to pray for: Janet Laut, Don Nelson & Eileen Jones, they have tested positive for Covid 19. Pam Ross for continued strength and healing Richard Detring going to Dr appointment today pray for continued strength and healing Jeannie … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/13/2021) - Please pray for Don Nelson, he tested positive for covid and Flu type B.
- Prayer Request (1/13/2021) - Please pray for Pam Ross. Last night she had what appears to be a TIA (A transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or “mini stroke” caused by a temporary disruption in the blood supply to part of the brain). She is in … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/12/2021) - Please pray for Janet Laut, She has tested positive for covid.
- Prayer Request (1/11/2021) - Please pray for the family of Wayne Province as he was called to his heavenly home this afternoon, Prayers of comfort & peace for Jeannie and family.
- Prayer Request (1/11/2021) - Please pray for Wayne Province his Lung collapsed on a vent ,several stokes, family is going to be with him. Pray for Gods peace & Healing
- Prayer Request (1/8/2021) - Please pray for Richard Detring he is at St John Mercy with facial injuries after an accident clearing brush. Prayer for mending & peace.
- Prayer Request (1/7/2021) - Please pray for Wayne Province he may have experienced a stroke. They are monitoring him to determine what the effects may have been, if any. Prayers for peace, strength, and healing
- Prayer Request (1/7/2021) - Please pray for Sandy (a friend of Tammy Degroot) she has covid and in the ER on Oxygen.
- Prayer Request (1/7/2021) - Please pray for Darlene, Amy Jarrett and family with the passing of her mother Charlotte Schultz.
- Prayer Request (1/6/2021) - Please pray for Sara ( Carolyn Schifferdecker’s 12yr old Granddaughter) she has a brain tumor and will be having surgery tomorrow morning at the mayo clinic
- Prayer Request (1/5/2021) - Please pray for: George Ellis for healing and continued Strength Les Hays is undergoing treatments Sheila Ratcliff she fell and fractured her vertebra
- Prayer Request (1/4/2021) - Please pray for Ingrid Underwood who is having a pacemaker put in tomorrow and for Larry Kropp who is undergoing testing due to a tumor on his spine.