To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (1/18/2018) - Please pray for Tim McCauley (friend of Carol Faircloth’s family) he is on life support .
- Prayer Request (1/18/2018) - Please pray healing, comfort, and guidance for Sarah Cassidy she is very ill, She is Pat O’Brien’s friend.
- Prayer Request (1/17/2018) - Please pray for Healing and strength: Delmar Elders- he was admitted to hospital last night. Gary Eller – Recovering after Knee replacement surgery Clint Thebeau- Issue with Ulcerative Colitis Carolyn Meinz and family with the Passing of Ed meinz Everyone … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/17/2018) - Edward “Dutch” Meinz passed away on January 15, 2018. Friends may call at Cozean Memorial Chapel on Thursday, January 18, 2018 from 5 – 8 p.m. Visitation will resume on Friday morning beginning at 7 a.m. until the funeral service … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (1/10/2018) - Please pray for Nicholas Sutherland he fell while rock climbing & likely has a concussion and leg injuries he is being taken to the hospital.
- Prayer Request (1/8/2018) - Please pray for Gary Eller, he is having knee replacement surgery this morning.
- Prayer Request (1/4/2018) - Please pray for Larry Hughes and family with the passing of Carolyn Hughes. She passed away late Tuesday afternoon, January 2, 2018 Memorial Visitation Starts : Saturday @ 12 Noon Memorial Service : Saturday, 2:00 p.m., January 6, 2018 TAYLOR … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (12/27/2017) - Please pray for Ashtyn Dane( Karen Detring’s niece) she is pregnant and not feeling well.
- Prayer Request (12/15/2017) - Please pray for friends and family of Patricia Ann Miller June 14, 1951 – December 13, 2017. A memorial service will be held Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 3 p.m. at Farmington Christian Church with Rev. Russell Alexander officiating. In … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (12/12/2017) - Please pray for Pat Miller she is on hospice in Presbyterian Manor
- Prayer Request (12/4/2017) - Please pray for Dr. Karl Killion he is having heart surgery this morning.
- Prayer Request (11/22/2017) - Please pray for Garrett Denman(Tammy DeGroot’s friend), he is recovering from a heart attack and surgery
- Prayer Request (11/13/2017) - Please pray for Tom Hunting( Sharon Pigg’s brother) he has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Prayer Request (11/10/2017) - Please pray for John Schramm (Carolyn Schifferdecker’s brother) he is in the hospital in ICU .
- Prayer Request (11/8/2017) - Pleas pray for: Bo Brewer (Tessa Pratt Brewer’s son) He is in Children’s hospital. Bob Gierse is having a procedure done at Mercy Hospital tomorrow .
- Prayer Request (11/6/2017) - Please pray for Sherry Jordan she is having surgery on her knee today.
- Prayer Request (10/30/2017) - Please pray for Elizabeth Hawks she is the 15 year old daughter of the Pastor at Immanuel Baptist Church in Doe Run she was taken to the hospital for leg paralysis.
- Prayer Request (10/25/2017) - Please pray for the Allen family and friends with the passing of Jean Allen. Funeral Arrangements are pending
- Prayer Request (10/20/2017) - Please continue to pray for Pete Wiley he is being moved to the hospital in Cape Girardeau.
- Prayer Request (10/20/2017) - Please pray for Allison Eller she had gallbladder surgery this morning