To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (11/13/2019) - Please pray for Jacob Cluver ( Gary Cooper’s nephew) he fell and is unresponsive,he is in route to Children’s Hospital.
- Prayer Request (11/4/2019) - Please keep praying for : Ruth Oberman, she had a heart attack and is home now recovering. Deloris Cleve, she is fighting an infection at home
- Prayer Request (10/30/2019) - Please pray for Ingrid Underwood she is having eyesight issues and needs it to stabilize.
- Prayer Request (10/28/2019) - Please pray for Scott Freeman (Nancy Krekeler’s Friend) he is having medical issues.
- Prayer Request (10/17/2019) - Please pray for the family & friends of Pat Moreno ( Wayne Province’s sister) she passed away this morning.
- Prayer and Praise (10/15/2019) - The Province family would like to thank everyone for all the prayer and visits while Wayne was in the hospital. He is back to work but still needs prayers for continued strength and heeling.
- Praise to God (10/10/2019) - Thanksgiving to God for the prayer being answered for Zoe (Rice) Shoemaker all test results came back good.
- Prayer Request (10/7/2019) - Please pray for Zoe (Rice) Shoemaker (10yr old granddaughter of Vickie Gallagher) having heart issue and undergoing testing.
- Prayer Request (10/7/2019) - Please pray for Annette and Gene Fritche( Leslie Jones friends) Annette is battling breast cancer and Gene is experiencing several health issues.
- Prayer Request (10/6/2019) - Please be praying for Rowen Eaves ( Brian & Meggan Eaves daughter) she is very sick and in St. John’s Mercy hospital.
- Prayer Request (10/3/2019) - Please keep praying for: Wayne Blumenberg is still in the hospital (Mercy South) he is being treated for a foot infection and shortness of breath. Wayne Province is still in SLU hospital undergoing testing and treatment. David Kluver (Ken’s Brother) surgery … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (9/30/2019) - Please pray for Wayne Blumenberg, he is being tested for shortness of breath and may have to stay overnight in the hospital. Also pray for Dorothy’s health and healing.
- Prayer Request (9/30/2019) - Please pray for Wayne Province, he is being transferred to SLU hospital with some form of strep.
- Prayer Request (9/27/2019) - Please be praying for David Kluver ( Ken Kluver’s younger Brother) He has a mass on his brain above his ear and is scheduled for surgery on Tuesday.
- Prayer Request (9/26/2019) - Please pray for Debbie Guggenberger- Ruth Ann Kollmeyer’s Cousin- She is in ICU in St. Louis with Lung problems.
- Prayer Request (9/23/2019) - Please pray Lloyd Pooker ( Heather Kurtz’s Dad) He is in the hospital with an illness Doctors are doing testing to figure out what he has.
- Prayer Request (9/18/2019) - Please pray for Rob Maize ( Sheila Krekeler’s Brother), he is in the hospital and needs all our prayers.
- Prayer Request (9/18/2019) - Please pray for Marilyn Wiley she has fallen and is in the hospital.
- Prayer Request (9/16/2019) - Please pray for Allison Eller she is in the hospital with complication from ERCP that was done she has developed pancreatitis and is in horrible pain!
- Service of Thanksgiving for Bobby Mell (9/16/2019) - Robert “Bobby” Mell passed away Sunday, September 15, 2019 he was 88. Friends may call Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 5:00pm until 8:00pm at Cozean Memorial Chapel. Visitation will resume on Thursday, September 19 from 7:00am until 9:00am. Service will … Continue reading