To submit a prayer request, please see the Contact Us page. Select the recipient “Prayer Request (PIE)”. Fill out the remaining fields in the form and click SUBMIT.
The St. Paul Lutheran Church prayer request program sends out prayer requests, important reminders and a weekly digest of website updates to our subscribers via e-mail. Adding you to the program will be a true blessing, your prayers are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Church Office if you would like to be included in the email list. Or use this online form:
- Prayer Request (5/15/2019)- Please pray for Marilyn Wiley she fell and broke her hip she is having surgery this morning at Mo Bap hospital.
- Prayer Request (5/14/2019)- Thanks to God: Jessica Kauflin for good test results. Jennifer Thomas (3rd grade teacher) surgery went well. Continue to pray for: All the graduates K, 8th( 5/16 @ 6:30) and 12th grade (5/19 @2:00pm) Robert Mell Benny Sherrill
- Prayer Request (5/9/2019)- Please pray for: Vickie Gallagher and Jessica Kauflin are having testing done. Sharon Pigg recovering from surgery Benny Sherrill recovering from open heart surgery. Robert Mell recovering Sympathy for: The family of Donna Oetting (Sharon Sherrill’s sister in law) she … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (5/6/2019)- Please pray for Robert Mell he is in Mercy Hospital Jefferson.
- Prayer Request (5/5/2019)- Please pray for the family and friends of Robert Vogelsang Sr. he was called to heaven. Arrangement are pending
- Prayer Request (5/2/2019)- Please pray for Benny Sherrill, father of Sarah Richardson and Scott Sherrill. He is having open Heart Surgery this morning at Mo Bapt
- Prayer Request (5/1/2019)- Update on baby Ridge Momot 10 months old with rare liver disease. He had surgery on Saturday and is doing great !! Drs are very pleased with how he is doing. Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming … Continue reading
- Prayer Request Update (4/30/2019)- Sorry update pray for Robert Vogelsang Sr. was admitted to Parkland Hospital for monitoring.
- Prayer Request (4/29/2019)- Please keep Brian Kocher and family in your prayers at the passing of Brian’s Father, Don (Sonny) Kocher. Also, visitation will be Friday evening at Boyer Funeral home (formerly Taylor’s) in Farmington, and Funeral will be Saturday morning at 10:00am.
- Prayer Request (4/26/2019)- Please pray for Ridge Momot he is 10 months old and having surgery tomorrow to remove part of his liver that is carrying a deadly disease
- Prayer Request (4/23/2019)- Please pray : The family and friends of Jim Wilson ( Nancy Fink’s Brother) he was called to heaven on 4/20. Sharon Pigg is having surgery on her lower back 4/30.
- Prayer Request (4/16/2019)- Please pray for Jake Flowers, he is having surgery for a broken leg at children’s hospital.
- Prayer Request (4/16/2019)- Please pray for Vickie Gallagher she is having testing this week.
- Prayer Request (4/8/2019)- Please pray for the family and friends of Eulah Steven with her passing. Mother of Janet Phegley and Mable Boyd’s sister.
- Prayer Request (4/8/2019)- Please pray William Carter ( Richard & Karen Detring’s grandson) son of Kyle & Jenna Carter, he fell and broke his arm. He is having surgery to put two pins in his elbow today at 9:00am.
- Prayer Request (4/4/2019)- Please pray for Goldie Gibson ( Sheila Miano’s Mother) she fell and broke her back and is having surgery today at Mercy Hospital.
- Prayer Request (4/3/2019)- Please pray for Eulah Steven Mother of Janet Phegley and Mable Boyd’s sister, she is in the hospital and going on hospice care.
- Prayer Request (3/25/2019)- Please pray for: Dustin Murray he is having surgery today at Mo Bapt Hospital Co-worker of Sarah Kerr she lost all 3 of her grandchildren in a car accident along with the other grandmother. Please pray for comfort and peace. … Continue reading
- Prayer Request (3/22/2019)- Please pray for Dustin Murray, he was admitted to Mo Bapt hospital for pancreatitis and gall stones. He will be having test done tomorrow to determine treatment.
- Prayer Request (3/14/2019)- Please pray for Michelle Chaney (Lillie Cooper’s niece) she is in the ER.