The first Men’s Club of St. Paul had its beginnings in 1934. Throughout the years, they collected memberships for the Lutheran Laymen League mission projects. Many projects of the local congregation were supported by the men. The membership waned, but has been recently revived and has grown. They have done many projects and have become the “grill masters” of St. Paul. They meet monthly for Christian fellowship and food.