Meeting Date/Time: 05/20/2018
All Congregational Members
Voting on New Board members and New officers
Also voting on 2018/19 Budget
• Ballots and a copy of the current budget sheet were handed out.
• Visiting Pastor prayed and blessed the meeting
• Doug Pratt opened meeting, explained the voting to be done.
• Greg Shinn spoke regarding the New 2018/19 Budget.
1. Tithes are down.
2. Tuition is lower because of the lower enrollment numbers so far. (hoping for enrollment to come back up.)
• Doug Pratt started voting process.
• Doug Pratt announced that June 3rd will be Pastor Foss’s last service. Making plans for Pastor Foss’s send off.
• Pastor Constein visited Friday May 18th, and he will be starting on June 17th as a visiting pastor. Please encourage people to come back and experience Pastor Steve.
• Discussed gift for Pastor Foss
• Pastor Constein’s Installation June 24th, bring a dish, Men’s Club will provide the meat
Budget passed and all new board and new officers were voted in.